Thursday, April 5, 2012

10 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

If being a product whore is wrong, I don't want to be right! Here are 10 beauty products that I love.

1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray. I HATE to wash my hair. Well, not really the washing part, but the styling that comes after washing. I love my hair too much to heat style it everyday, so this stuff is a must!

2. Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner. Ok, for the three or four times a week I actually do wash my hair I use this. It smells oh so good. Plus, Aveda is such a great brand.

3. MAC Opulash Mascara. I'm obsessed with luscious lashes. This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used.

4. Aveda Smooth Infusion Prep Style Smoother. This keeps my hair smooth for days.

5. Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Katie. This soft pink gloss looks great over any lipstick.

6. Equate Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15. Yes, Equate. Love this stuff. Sunscreen every day even in the winter.

7. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4. You should choose your own number, but I have SUPER oily skin, like even my eyelids are oily.

8. OPI Ridge Filler. I use this as a base coat and love it.It's like a sheer white, so it makes your color really vibrant.

9. Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment. I bought this for my honeymoon because I didn't want my new husband to see the monster I turn into after I take my makeup off. I fell in love with it. It makes skin so smooth.

10. MAC Mystery Eyeshadow. It's a little harsh as eyeshadow, for daytime so I use it as a liner and a brow filler. Totally work appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS