Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 Must Haves for Our New House

They tell us we're in the 60 day range from our house being finished. I don't know if I believe it, but it is definitely exciting to think about. Here are my 10 must haves for our new house.

1. Accent chairs for the living room. We have a great couch, but we have GOT to have new chairs.

2. Rug for the living room. We have hardwood so a rug is a must.

3. Throw pillows for our fab couch. Love a good throw pillow.

4. Leaning bookcases for our office. We have the desk that matches; we need the bookcases.

5. Dining room table. We will have a formal dining room, so we need a table. No picture to link to here because the table I want is at a local place (Southeastern Salvage) for a great price. $188!

6. Master bedroom bedding. It has been over 2 years since I've changed our bedding; it's time for an update.

7. Master bedroom floor mirror. I'm thinking of putting our current master mirror in the new dining room. Again, no picture to link to because the same local place has a huge railroad tie mirror for $200! I can't wait to have it!

8. Dining room rug. Hardwood floors call for rugs.

9. Fridge. Our house comes with all appliances except a refrigerator.

10. Skee ball lanes for bonus room. I LOVE to play skee ball and a girl can dream, can't she?

Kris and I have a very minimalistic style. We like cool colors, with only slight hints of warmth. We don't like knick-knacks or tons of things on the walls. We're excited make our new house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS