Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Under $50

I'm so ready for Spring. This cold weather has me crazy depressed. I'm over drabby sweaters and bulky layers. This girls needs to show some skin!

To prove to myself that Spring will, in fact, come sometime soon I did a little online digging. I found Spring worthy items you're going to want to snatch up.

The best part? They're all under $50! And, you're welcome.


Spring Under $50

1. Sweater 2. Sunglasses 3. Scarf 4. Blazer 5. Skirt 6. Tee 7. Clutch 8. Trench 9. Dress

signature

6 comments:

  1. I love everything! Especially that hot pink clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater with the orange stripe - and the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute! I am really loving that scarf, can't believe it is Old Navy and super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what fab picks! Pretty sure I need all of these, esp 1 & 3.
    x Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I'm so, so ready for spring also!!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding great priced pieces! I want Spring to be here already!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS